BILINGUAL Shows are appropriate for All Children Ages 3-7, and for Dual Language, ESL, Special Ed & Families Audiences. Most shows are 45 minutes in length.
(25+ years listed with Nassau and Suffolk BOCES, and registered with the NYC Board of Education.)
- Fiesta Latina Americana (A joyful celebration of Latin American Cultures).
- Pre K/K Early Learning English/Spanish Show (A fun bilingual focus on early learning curriculum).
- Special Education Pre K/K Early Learning English/ Spanish Show (See the above description. Anna has 25+ years of experience working with special education bilingual audiences, all levels.)
- Fall Harvest Show (Filled with songs of colorful leaves, pumpkins, scarecrows and many thank-you’s -Muchas Gracias- for a bountiful harvest season. Great for Fall and Thanksgiving.)
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration (Teaches about this wonderful Mexican holiday, through history and culture.)
- Family Fiesta Show (Children, siblings, parents and grandparents (uncles, aunts and cousins too!) to enjoy together.
- The Money Show helps to teach children the value of money (saving, spending and sharing) through fun, interactive songs and puppetry.
- Anna’s puppet friend, LuLu Llama
- Participation throughout the Show
- AWARD WINNING Songs from Son Los Colores CD
- Traditional Latin American Songs
- A cast of Wonderful Puppets
- Indigenous Rhythm Instruments
- Colorful Cultuiral Insights from Latin American Lands
- Interactive Fun
- Simple Circle Dance Finale (when space permits)
Children will gain:
- Words and simple phrases in English and Spanish
- Increased Literacy Skills
- More Confidence Communicating in both Languages
- Positive Self Esteem
- Multi-Cultural Appreciation
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
Concerts and Workshops flow back and forth between English and Spanish, and include songs from Anna’s AWARD WINNING English-Spanish CD, Son Los Colored de Mi Mundo, along with wonderful traditonal music. All programs offer increased literacy skills (listening, speaking, and understanding) in both languages, positive Self Esteem, and appreciation of Spanish Language and Latino Cultures.ANNA E. KRAVIS is an AWARD WINNING children’s performing, recording and teaching artist. She has offered over 3500 programs internationally for young children and family audiences at early childhood centers, schools, libraries, children’s museums, and performing arts centers.Ms. Kravis is a popular staff development presenter for educational organizations such as NAEYC, Child Care Councils, Lutheran Schools Association and the Board of Jewish Education.She specializes in Bilingual, Multi-Cultural and Special Education programs, as well as Parent Child Workshops. Ms. Kravis is a member of NYS Assoc. for Bilingual Education. She is a registered Teaching Artist with Nassau and Suffolk BOCES, and the NYC Board of Education. Her programs meet their educational criteria.
Son Los Colores De Mi Mundo / These Are the Colors of My World
AWARD WINNING CD
Is Available at the CD and Bookstore on Anna’s web site, and as digital download with FREE Teacher’s Activity Guide at www.songsforteaching.com
E-mail Anna for more information, fees and scheduling